Robert Half-Robert Half Legal Robert Half Legal Enterprise Technical Recruiter 1 in Columbus, Ohio
Req ID: 106643
Required Education: Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred
Required Experience: 0-6+ months of professional experience recruiting/sourcing Legal Secretary, Paralegal, Compliance and Attorney roles. 0-6 months of professional experience with responsibility for meeting deadlines and achieving performance standards. Entry level experience in sourcing, screening and identifying candidates over the phone, email and through online recruitment tools / applications.
Required Travel: Minimal
Robert Half International, our parent company, pioneered specialized recruitment in 1948 and as a result, is today’s worldwide leader. We specialize in placing professionals on a temporary and full-time basis in a variety of areas, including: information technology, accounting, finance, legal and creative. Our relationships with industry-leading companies in more than 360 locations around the globe provide our candidates with unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Robert Half International is a NYSE-traded company, and was the first company in the staffing industry to be added to the S&P 500. In 2009, we were ranked number one in our industry on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” (FORTUNE, March 16, 2009). We also have been listed by several major business publications as a best place to work.
Robert Half International is seeking a Delivery Legal Recruiter with excellent computer, customer service, communication and organizational skills, a strong work ethic and drive, demonstrated ability to multi-task and to perform with a high sense of urgency. This opportunity is ideal for a competitive individual looking to join a worldwide leader and leverage his/her network of Legal contacts to further the growth of companies and the careers of Legal professionals. The Strategic Account Delivery Legal Recruiter reports to the Strategic Accounts Team Director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential legal candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective legal candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified legal talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and legal professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal degree/certification or law degree preferred.
- 2+ years of business to business development experience and/or working in a legal related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in sales by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, and self-motivated individual.
RHI provides the industry’s most progressive training, tools and technology to assist the Technical Recruiter in developing his/her business. As a member of our team, he/she will receive a competitive base salary, bonus opportunities, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and paid-time off. In addition, we offer strong career advancement and growth opportunities.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Business Unit: Robert Half Legal