Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
CASE MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
Requisition Number: 41773
Type of Opportunity: Regular Full-Time
FLSA Classification: EXEMPT
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Minimum Education: Medical Degree
Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, Healthcare or related field required, or to obtain within 5 years, and continuation thereafter to obtain Masters degree within 5 years. Specialized training in Performance Improvement, , Utilization Review, Case Management and Discharge Planning. Five to eight years experience in clinical nursing experience and three to five years experience in Utilization Review, Case Management and Discharge Planning. Registered Nurse and Certified Professional in Health Care Quality licenses preferred.
Primary Job Functions
• Establish and maintain Performance activities in accordance with the Performance Improvement Plan.
• Facilitate and coordinate the systematic organization-wide Performance Improvement, Utilization Management, and Case Management functions.
• Provide education to medical staff members on organizational performance improvement activities and functions.
• Foster proper utilization of resources by promoting the JCAHO nine dimensions of performance. Coordinate and facilitate activities, projects, and initiatives introduced by the PMG/PHS Quality Improvement Program.
• Performs other functions as required.