ARC Document SOlutions Sales Representative – Document Solutions Consultant in Cincinnati, Ohio
Document Solutions Consultants (DSCs)are the lifeblood of our organization. DSCs are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sales of Managed Print Services, small format and wide format equipment sales, reprographics sales, and placements of the ARC Skysite SmartScreens. DSCs are hunter/closer sales professionals who can articulate our value-proposition and the problems we solve for our customers, lead/manage a sales process, and drive new business growth by scheduling face-to-face meetings and presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales or expanding the solutions already in place.
Find out more about ARC Document Solutions atwww.e-arc.com
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Utilizes salesforce.com on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiates and follows sales process by understanding client’s business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business. Is able to close business by overcoming objections.
- Is responsible for building and managing an active pipeline of opportunities within assigned territory.
- Is able to prepare and present to all levels within client organization.
- Interacts with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understands the ARC Document Solution’s Value Proposition and competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations.
- Understands components of margin and manages to maximize profitability.
- Performs position expectations as detailed in the ARC Standards of Performance document for this position.
- Ability to be a collaborative, consultative, innovative, positive professional who is customer service focus, organized and self-motivated.
- Exhibits professional demeanor and is an effective verbal and written communicator.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Experience
- 2+ years of outside sales/hunting experience.
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling, needs assessment, solutions sales, and building/managing a sales pipeline.
- Strong computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Office programs, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Knowledge of construction industry preferred – or a strong affinity to learn.
- Knowledge of AEC (Architect, Engineer, Contractor) industry preferred – or a strong affinity to learn.
- Prefer Document Solutions industry experience but will consider high caliber sales professionals.
Education: Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
Tracking Code: 1195
Job Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular