Philips Development Engineer in Chichester, United Kingdom
Do you aspire to be part of a world leading company in the Healthcare domain? Currently we are looking for a Development Engineer for our Respiratory Drug Delivery business. Our Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD) business is a highly profitable business within Sleep and Respiratory Care. RDD delivers innovative products for delivering aerosol medication to the lungs. The products include advanced mesh nebulizers and treatment compliance monitoring systems.
You will create solutions and develop products by applying research and technological advancements, focusing on:-
product function, performance and usability
developing technology or designs using analysis, simulation and test as appropriate
ensuring appropriate processes are used throughout the development life cycle
ensuring products comply with relevant standards
We are looking for
To be successful in this role, you should be / have:
Ideally a degree in biomedical, electronic engineering or physics
Evidence of developing technology or products
Experience in modelling and simulation an advantage
Ability to work well as part of a multi-functional team
Ability to analyse and explain complex problems
An effective communicator, fluent in English
Working at Philips means driving your career in an organisation with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. We have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
This position will be based from our Chichester office.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
• A competitive base salary plus a performance related bonus.
• Access to private healthcare insurance
• Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
• Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
• Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
• The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
• ‘Live Well’ Program of Events – monthly activities that promote health and wellbeing
• Employee Assistance Program – ‘Be Supported’ our EAP is available for all Philips employees and their families. As well as being a confidential support line, it also offers practical financial and life management advice 24 /7 and is completely confidential.
If you are interested in this role please apply online. Good Luck!