Robert Half-Robert Half Legal Robert Half Legal Director of Legal Projects in Chicago, Illinois
Req ID: 106441
Robert Half is seeking a Director of Legal Projects . The position reports to the District Director of Robert Half Legal, who will provide overall direction regarding prioritization of target lists, utilization of time and performance feedback.
- Selling large projects, including large scale reviews of documents in the course of litigation, contract negotiations, mergers and acquisition or any other projects requiring legal resources.
- Regular follow-up and coordination with branch sales staff regarding project leads.
- Coordination of all administrative aspects of such projects including facilitation of any required contractual agreements or Statements of Work, securing project space and equipment as needed, and providing quality control of projects while active.
- Utilize specific target list to cultivate high-potential project accounts that fit the client and business profile of Robert Half Legal.
- Working in collaboration with the Executive Director of Robert Half Legal, management and field staff to expand current relationships, regain lost business, and create new relationships based on the assigned target list.
- While establishing short-term business opportunities, be strategic and gear efforts towards building long-term business relationships that will result in consistent sales levels for project business.
- Target sales conversations and meetings with “C” level executives (Partners, General Counsel, CEO, CFO, and COO).
- Act as consultant to branch sales staff regarding high-volume opportunities.
- 3+ years of proven sales performance.
- Legal and large project based sales experience is desirable.
- Preferred management experience.
Business Unit: Robert Half Legal