Premium Retail Services Client Account Coordinator in Chesterfield, Missouri
Client Account Coordinator
- Supports team in all aspects of retail execution, project management and customer relationships
- Coordinates elements of the customer/team relationship including internal meetings, vendor meetings, project set-up, client reports and follow-up
- Supports vendor/team/employee project management initiatives
- Pulls reports for team leadership and/or employees
- Tracks sales trends and reports
- Runs proprietary system (QTrax) daily and weekly reports
- Assists in the creation of professional reports internally and/or for customer distribution based on internal and/or external system data
- Partners with other cross-functional team members including PRS senior management, field operations, client services, asset management, distribution, training, and human resources as directed by team and/or supervisor
- Provides support at team and/or customer meetings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer/technical skills
- Expert in advanced MS Excel; advanced MS Power Point
- Proficient in all MS Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent worker with minimum supervision
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Detailed oriented
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to go ‘above and beyond’ for a client
- Be retail sales savvy demonstrated through reporting sales successes
- High School Diploma required
- One year in retail merchandising and/or consumer packaged goods and/or consumer electronics experience
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: MO, St. Louis
Rep City/Location: Chesterfield