HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dietary Clerk - Food Services (PRN) in Chattanooga, Tennessee
_Parkridge Medical Center – Chattanooga, TN_
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopaedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge *is currently looking for a *Dietary Clerk - Food Services (PRN/As Needed).
Shifts will primarily be evenings and weekends.
The food service worker must be able to: * Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department. * Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients * Provide quality food for all customers in a sanitary work environment
*Hospital-wide expectations of all positions:*
* Presents self to patients/customers in a professional manner
* Actively demonstrates care and concern to patients/customers
* Actively listens to patients/customers
* Acts in a courteous, friendly and helpful manner
* Is teamwork-oriented. * Communicates in a positive, effective manner at all times, with all individuals. * Seeks opportunities for learning and completes all education requirements & other activities needed to maintain competency * Is an active participant in performance management process * Complies with all infection control policies * Reports errors in accordance with procedures * Employee demonstrates an understanding of the HCA Corporate Integrity Agreement and the objectives of the ethics and compliance program, as evidenced by participation in annual training and adherence to regulations and policies
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Hospital Food Services preferred
Title: Dietary Clerk - Food Services (PRN)
Location: Tennessee-Chattanooga-Parkridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00031-11755