Ally Financial Sr. Quality Control Analyst - Processing in Charlotte, North Carolina
Sep 14, 2016
Responsible for oversight of business processes, error tracking and correction, regulatory compliance, process improvement measures, analysis and reporting, and compliance with all regulatory bodies for one of the business units. (Consumer Credit, Commercial Lending, Operational Compliance)
- Assists with management trend reporting daily and monthly
- Coordinates with the Quality Assurance function within the Risk Organization in order to ensure there are no gaps in the end to end process oversight.
- Develops and presents gap analysis and reporting metrics with recommendations for addressing process weaknesses to appropriate leadership team.
- Develops and implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Support the front / back end execution teams in updating / writing guidelines and procedures to enhance or fill gaps in existing guidelines and procedures within the auto line of business.
- Responsible for escalating risk issues.
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Associate / Bachelor's degree in business related discipline preferred. 4 + years in customer service or financial services industry is needed. Prior leadership experience is needed. Education may be used as a proxy for
- Ability to perform technical based activities
- Knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts.
- Leveraging technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function Description
Ally Financial's Dealer Financial Services unit is comprised of Auto Finance (including remarketing), Ally Insurance and Ally Servicing, with a focus on the U.S. auto industry.
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally's Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work -- and outside of it and includes:
- Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions
- Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6166
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)