Ally Financial Senior Supply Chain Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Sep 23, 2016
Member of the Ally Supply Chain team supporting in delivering services to the lines of the business and participating in the identification and management of supplier risk. These activities will involve negotiating contracts and statements of work and the completion of risk assessments for suppliers providing various goods and services through established Corporate acquisition processes.
Assists manager and advises less experienced Supply Chain staff. Analyzes data and recommends enhancements and various process management needs for Supply Chain and Ally. Identifies audit related issues. Ability to initiate and execute small to medium scale projects. Manages relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for sourcing; supplier management and other supplier activities in support of the Lines of business and supplier activities.
- Participate in project management activities, program development efforts, process enhancement initiatives, and compliance management efforts intended to facilitate achievement of objectives.
- Employs advanced finance and forecasting analytics.
- Regularly interacts with executive-level stakeholders and provides insight on trends.
- Analyzes issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Applies knowledge of company policies and standard practices to resolve problems.
- Team player; high level of interpersonal skills required to work effectively with others; seek to create harmony vs. conflict and exhibit Supply Chain knowledge to interact with Line of Business staff and external suppliers.
- 4-6 years of experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across business levels (both vertically and horizontally)
- Ability to support multiple assignments and stakeholders, prioritize workload for self, and coordinate with teammates to meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize data and exercise effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal business partners and experience working with multiple business partners in a collaborative and team-oriented manner.
- Comfortable working in an evolving and dynamic environment
- Flexible and can work independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented, energetic, motivated, and action-oriented
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Supply Chain is responsible for various aspects of acquiring goods and services. We partner with business leaders to identify, source, contract, and procure goods or services from qualified Suppliers to meet strategic goals.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6246
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)