Ally Financial Pricing Analyst -- Lock Desk in Charlotte, North Carolina
Sep 16, 2016
This individual's primary responsibility will be to process pricing exceptions, both at point of sale and during fulfillment, while adhering to and enforcing Bank pricing policies. Additionally, this person will be responsible for determining daily base rates for "Held For Investment" (HFI) products, communicating rates to our fulfillment partner, and validating the fulfillment partner's pricing engine is updated accordingly. This person will also be responsible for determining and uploading rates for the Modification product into our internal pricing engine, Optimal Blue, and handling any repricing of loans as necessary for the Modification effort.
- Processing price exception requests at point of sale and during fulfillment
- Provide support to Mortgage staff for pricing inquiries
- Generate daily HFI Refinance rate file and upload to fulfillment partner
- Receive rate sheet from fulfillment partner and validate rates have posted accurately
- Generate daily HFI Modification rate file and upload to internal pricing engine
- Generate Modification rate sheet and validate rates have posted accurately
- Prepare and distribute daily production reports
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures, and banking regulations
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 1-2 years' experience in mortgage lending, loan operations, or secondary marketing preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree and/or centralized sales experience preferred
- An understanding of mortgage rate sheets and price adjustments
- Ability to quickly learn the Bank's portfolio loan products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated with a high sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree and centralized sales experience a plus
- Familiarity with eOriginator and/or Optimal Blue a plus
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally Bank is a direct bank in the U.S. that offers a straightforward approach to banking with no minimum deposit required to open an account, no monthly maintenance fees and 24/7 live customer care. A subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc. and member FDIC, the bank offers online savings, interest checking, money market accounts, certificates of deposit with terms ranging from three months to five years, and IRA Plans and products. Ally Bank was named "Best Online Bank" for the 5th consecutive year since 2011 by MONEY® Magazine.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6194
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)