Ally Financial Funding Team Lead in Charlotte, North Carolina
Sep 16, 2016
As a part of the Direct to Consumer Mortgage team, the Mortgage Funding Team Lead manages a team of Mortgage Funders that perform the ordering wires for mortgage loan closings.
- Responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in training, development and pipeline management for the Funding Team.
- Supervise the daily activities of the Funders to ensure effective management of work load and SLA's.
- Monitor reporting to ensure all wires are ordered as scheduled.
- Manage escalations.
- Perform audits of Funder's work to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in the ongoing development of policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with vendors on outstanding issues.
- Resolve outstanding issues quickly and efficiently.
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Participate in the selection and hiring of Funder candidates.
- Manage training for Funders including LOS, regulatory and compliance policies.
- Develop and work with training resources to create training programs to ensure adequate growth and development of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in business related discipline
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a funding or closing in a mortgage environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Understanding of TRID requirements and documents
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Ariba software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and cooperative team player
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative; ability to work under minimal supervision
- Through knowledge of escrow and non-escrow state funding policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of conventional, FHA, VA & USDA loans
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
Ally Bank is a direct bank in the U.S. that offers a straightforward approach to banking with no minimum deposit required to open an account, no monthly maintenance fees and 24/7 live customer care. A subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc. and member FDIC, the bank offers online savings, interest checking, money market accounts, certificates of deposit with terms ranging from three months to five years, and IRA Plans and products. Ally Bank was named "Best Online Bank" for the 5th consecutive year since 2011 by MONEY® Magazine.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6204
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)