Ally Financial Digital Product Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
Integrated Channel Experience
Sep 13, 2016
This position drives innovation and manages change on the Ally product storefront across all business lines.
- Leverages website performance data and industry trends to recommend and lead enhancements to site merchandising, content, features and tools
- Balances a sales and service minded approach to create incremental business value while ensuring compliance with brand standards and industry regulations
- Owns the test & learn agenda for the storefront, proactively building a pipeline of ideas and concepts for A/B and multi-variate testing
- Partners with UX, content strategy, product, & marketing/ CRM teams to deliver an integrated channel strategy for all Ally products
- Cogently presents strategy and content recommendations to partners across the organization, including senior and executive level management
- Triages production issues with business and technology partners to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution with minimal impact to users and the business
- Creates a consistent, proactive reporting routine for standard program updates and all testing efforts
- Remains engaged in all steps of the enhancement and sprint process, including business validation/testing and participation in regularly scheduled technology releases
- Five to seven years of professional digital product development & marketing experience, with a focus on digital merchandising and conversion optimization (A/B & multi-variate testing)
- Passionate about delivering an amazing customer experience and using VOC to measure success
- Critical thinker, driven by data, strong analysis skills and an enthusiasm for digital
- Thrives in a fast-paced, self-directed, team environment and is comfortable presenting ideas and concepts across all levels, both inside and external to the organization
- Detailed-oriented and able to perform tasks at all levels, including some routine tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field. MBA a plus.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Able to grasp technical concepts and convey them in a simple, friendly manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms with varying levels of management and executives
- Strong PC skills required: Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency is a must
- Experience with web analytics tools preferred (Adobe, Google)
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
The Integrated Channels and Experience (ICE) team is responsible for the deployment and delivery of an end to end customer experience through our Digital and Customer Care Channels (e.g. phone, chat, email, desktop, mobile, etc.). ICE is a team of design, product management and business operations professionals who are responsible for the strategy, execution and ongoing support of Ally's consumer and dealer online and mobile channels. Team members work collaboratively across all Ally Lines of Business to develop policy, procedure and changes impacting customers, or those who service the customer in an effort to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6169
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)