Ally Financial Content Strategist in Charlotte, North Carolina
Integrated Channel Experience
Oct 10, 2016
We currently have a role open, supporting our Consumer Auto digital channel, to develop compelling content and copy that embodies the Ally brand, voice, and tone and provide thoughtful content strategy for touch devices, websites, user interfaces, applications and digital marketing.
- Develop content strategies, content and copy solutions for Ally Auto initiatives
- Create high quality content that aligns to business objectives, as well as brand standards, and voice/tone guidelines
- Utilize a range of inputs from user research, site analytics, SEO analytics, usability findings and design standards, to develop solutions that satisfy business strategies and objectives
- Collaborate with visual design teams, interaction designers, content editors and content architects to create/maintain a best-in-class digital customer experience across the digital landscape for Ally
- Work within online prototypes to develop, share and edit solutions
- Contribute to the maintenance and implementation of Ally Digital Content Style Guide standards
- Tackle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Pitch, propose and provide rationale for solutions to leadership in governance reviews
- Bachelors in Communications, Marketing, Journalism/English, Usability/Research, or Business Psychology or comparable experience and portfolio Masters preferred but not required.
- Experience managing client relationships and multi-phased, complex deliverables
- Prior experience writing online/digital content. Looking for experience in creating copy decks or prototypes that capture online and mobile content, authenticated spaces and user content flows
- Prior experience or understanding of responsive design theories and the applied role of content
- Portfolio and/or writing samples required. 5+ years experience at a Content strategist/Digital strategist in UX environment
- Prior experience with scalable solutions to address multiple digital mediums- mobile, web and tablet experience
- Experience developing and analyzing content in digital environments such as: content audits, content strategy recommendations, persona assessments, taxonomy efforts, and applied usability learnings
- Must be articulate and inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to balance business needs with customer experience
- Prior experience in User Experience, Usability or Creative Agency preferred 5+ years combined. Financial experience is a plus but not required.
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally's legacy dates back to 1919, and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
Business Unit/Enterprise Function
The Integrated Channels and Experience (ICE) team is responsible for the deployment and delivery of an end to end customer experience through our Digital and Customer Care Channels (e.g. phone, chat, email, desktop, mobile, etc.). ICE is a team of design, product management and business operations professionals who are responsible for the strategy, execution and ongoing support of Ally's consumer and dealer online and mobile channels. Team members work collaboratively across all Ally Lines of Business to develop policy, procedure and changes impacting customers, or those who service the customer in an effort to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Total Rewards Information
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid time-off program with an emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work-life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including Matching and Company Contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program with financial incentives designed to help you achieve your best health
- Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions
- Pre-tax dependent care and commuter benefits
- Other work-life integration benefits including Paid Parental & Caregiver Leave, Adoption Assistance, Back-up Child & Adult/Elder Care, Child Care Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, LifeMatters Employee Assistance Program, Weight Watchers and other employee discount programs
Ally extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other reason prohibited by law.
ALLY JOB REQUISITION: 16-6243
POSITION LEVEL: Experienced
AVAILABLE WORK LOCATIONS: North Carolina (Charlotte)