HCA, Hospital Corporation of America CT Technologist in Brooksville, Florida
Celebrating more than 30 years of providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties, Oak Hill Hospital is a 262-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission in heart failure, spinal fusion, total knee and total hip replacement, and primary stroke.
The Heart Institute is accredited by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care in chest pain, and is the only open-heart surgery hospital in Hernando County.
Our Cancer Institute is accredited by the Commission on Cancer, and our radiology services are accredited by the American College of Radiology.
Our comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Institute offers free pre-surgery spine and joint camps, and ourWomen's Imaging Center offers digital mammographies with computer-aided detection.
Other services include hospitalists, 24/7 on-site critical care intensivists, 24/7 on-site radiologists, and a dedicated 64-slice CT scanner in the emergency room. We believe in providing the highest quality, safest patient-centered care to our community.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- This position is full-time weekends only (11pm on Thursday to 11:30am on Friday, 11pm Friday to 11:30am Saturday and 11pm Saturday to 11:30am Sunday).
- ARRT (CT) Certification
- Current Florida state licensure.
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Title: CT Technologist
Location: Florida-Brooksville-Oak Hill Hospital - Spring Hill
Requisition ID: 00643-6244