HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Senior Financial Analyst GME in Brentwood, Tennessee
Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part ofHCA, (Fortune 79) the world’s largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG isto practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care.
Senior Financial Analysts provide crucial insight into business operations through analyses of practice operations, review of performance benchmarking and assisting in business forecasting. They can also be responsible for reviewing work of Financial Analysts, training and interviewing. Our Urgent Care Centers are expanding and with that growth comes new opportunities!
In addition to the duties described in the primary job description Senior Financial Analysts have responsibilities which include:
- Determining and devising data survey collection, research techniques, data interpretation, and analytical methodology to use for analysis purposes
- Utilizing statistical, economic, and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports such as proformas, weekly projection, physician bonuses and other requests
- Preparation of annual projections and budgets
- Interpreting data concerning financial trends and economic and business forecasts
- Preparing monthly analysis by reviewing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and journal entries and impact on financial data
- Preparing monthly financial statements and other month end reporting
- Preparing documents for compliance with regulations
- Monitoring and reporting historical trends
- Working with PSG Managers and hospital finance to provide data as needed
The knowledge, skills and abilities we seek include:
* Knowledge of accounting theory, principles and practices sufficient to identify and describe accounting systems and sub-systems
* Knowledge of the financial accounting process
* Knowledge of research techniques to analyze and evaluate financial data and information * Knowledge of accounting information systems
*EDUCATION: *Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field is required; Additional related experience would be considered in lieu of a completed degree program. Master’s Degree is preferred, a Master’s Degree in Statistical Analysis is desired
EXPERIENCE:A minimum of 5 years in a financial analyst or accounting role, preferably in healthcare Software:Advanced Excel and Access are required, Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects and MicroStrategy desired.
INDKD #LI-EH1 #CB
Title: Senior Financial Analyst GME
Location: Tennessee-Brentwood-GME- Overhead
Requisition ID: 24607-51232