HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Special Procedure Technician in Bradenton, Florida
Blake Medical Center is located in the Tampa Bay area along Florida's Gulf Coast. Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County for more than 40 years, Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality, affordable healthcare. We offer a wide range of services including the area's only Trauma Center, 24-hour emergency care, open-heart surgery, cancer care, joint replacement andinpatient rehabilitation. Blake also boasts many designations and certifications from some of the most well-known names in healthcare.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is PRN.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiography.
- Current Florida state licensure .
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Minimum two years working as an Imaging Tech.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Title: Special Procedure Technician
Location: Florida-Bradenton-Blake Medical Center - Bradenton
Requisition ID: 00309-6376