HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Special Procedure Technician in Bradenton, Florida
Serving the healthcare needs of Manatee County for more than 40 years, Blake Medical Center is a 383-bed, tertiary hospital and leading provider of quality, affordable healthcare. We offer a wide range of services including the area's only Trauma Center, 24-hour emergency care, open-heart surgery, cancer care, joint replacement andinpatient rehabilitation. Blake also boasts many designations and certifications from some of the most well-known names in healthcare.
We're hiring top talent today. Apply online now by going to www.MoreCareerChoices.com.
- This position is PRN.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Radiography.
- Current Florida state licensure .
- Current American Heart Association Certification in Basic Life Support.
- Minimum two years working as an Imaging Tech.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Title: Special Procedure Technician
Location: Florida-Bradenton-Blake Medical Center - Bradenton
Requisition ID: 00309-6376