Welcov Healthcare Registered Nurse ( RN ) in Bozeman, Montana
Description: The healthcare landscape has changed over the years. Nursing homes now have a range of patients who have an assortment of needs. This means the nursing needs have had to adjust as well. This is your opportunity to exercise your technical skills and expand your knowledge through training and experience. Success stories start with you! Come work for a place that offers: 1. Opportunities for development and advancement 2. Work/life balance (no mandates) 3. Consistent hours and scheduling with opportunities for on-call hours 4. Tuition reimbursement 5. Loan forgiveness program 6. Competitive benefits and compensation 7. Core values of accountability, compassion, respect, empowerment and trust 8. Continued growth with over 60 facilities across 7 states
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you:
- Coordinate timely and accurate patient assessments, interventions and evaluations with supporting documentation in the patient’s record to assure that desired resident outcomes and standards of patient care are met
- Coordinate and schedule follow-up assessments/interventions for the patient.
- Assure the attending physician is updated on the condition and needs of patients
- Assure that patient care plans reflect current goals of care and interventions
- Use a holistic, individualized approach in caring for residents who come to our communities. Become a nurse that provides outstanding customized care. No resident is the same nor should they be treated the same.
- Are empowered to be a leader because you are the liaison between residents, families, doctors and other members of the healthcare team.
Requirements for the position are:
- Current RN license from the state you are working
- Must have the ability to assess patient conditions to administer effective care using standard nurse practices
- Must have the ability to verbally communicate and problem solve effectively with patients, staff, physicians, and families.
- Manual dexterity to perform such functions as administering injections, inserting catheters and pushing a medication cart.
- Must have the ability to complete forms and records. Will be required to assist with lifting and transferring patients, as needed.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- No experience necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V
We conduct drug and alcohol testing as allowed by applicable state law.
Type: Full-time and Part-time
Overtime Status: Non-Exempt
Facility: Bridger Healthcare Community
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RN )