Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary PeopleSoft Technical Analyst- Data Architecture in Boston, Massachusetts
Description POSITION SUMMARY:
Design, build, test, validate, and ongoing support of MEE PS ERP systems. Position focus on technical support, maintenance and enhancement of PeopleSoft ERP systems. Responsible for knowledge of the functionality and acquiring knowledge of business operations workflows to be implemented. Responsible for the implementation of configuration changes, designing future state workflows, work with the business applications analysts across workgroups to accomplish goals as a team. The Technical Analyst is a representative of the Information Services team and is responsible for establishing and maintaining critical business relationships with fellow co-workers, physicians, clinical support, and all others who use or interact with the MEE PS ERP applications and tools and services in FSCM, HCM, Grants and Supply Chain.
- Establishes and maintains critical business relationships with co-workers, physicians and others who utilize the ERP suite of applications.
- Coordinates application/system issues list and works with the appropriate teams to resolve issues within the predetermined Service Level Agreement parameters.
- Designs, builds and validates detailed ERP technical solutions to ensure functionality and implement approved changes to the application including modifications required to achieve desired workflows using PeopleTools, Process Scheduler, Integration Broker, Application Engine, Component Interface, BI Publisher and all delivered PS ERP tools.
- Participates in and relays PeopleSoft technical expertise during advanced application design sessions.
- May interact as the primary customer contact with Oracle/PeopleSoft, Inc., in order to facilitate issue resolution or the coordination of application enhancements.
- Works with applications analysts to review and test new builds, fixes or major application releases prior to implementing in the production environment.
- Documents and communicates project status team members, with department representatives; provide formal status reporting on a periodic basis to project management / leadership as requested.
- Works with application analysts and department representatives to analyze needs and translate these into system design.
- Manages the database environments and instances to keep them synchronized – Financials/Supply Chain, Grants, HR/Payroll/Benefits, Talent Management in DEV, TEST, QA, and PROD.
- Manages and troubleshoots Batch Processing – regularly scheduled jobs, interfaces, etc.
- Manages MEE Tree Structures.
- Knowledge of migration of PeopleSoft projects in Oracle Cloud Services OMCS.
- Understand PeopleSoft Security, permissions, roles and build a framework for BU, Projects and Departments using Page Level Security, Row and ChartField Security.
- Working knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and databases involving SQRs, Objects and libraries.
- PeopleSoft versions 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2 using PeopleTools.
Requirements Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years’ experience required. Must be proficient in PeopleSoft.
Requisition Number: 15-0524
Post Date: 7/20/2016
Title: PeopleSoft Technical Analyst- Data Architecture
Hours Per Week: 40