Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job #300362: Professional Services
Job Type:Job Posting
Job Location:Boston Massachusetts
Bullhorn's Operations Internship opportunity will offer current college students the unique opportunity to gain real world experience. The internship will be highlighted by learning opportunities provided by senior leadership and an opportunity for future employment with a rapidly changing and growing software company.
Reporting to the Resource Management Consultant, We are seeking a self-motivated intern who will be a key contributor in our fast paced Professional Services department. The person filling this position will make a significant impact while gaining terrific, hands-on client services experience in a variety of areas. We are looking for someone who possesses excellent communication and analytical skills and is ready to contribute to a variety of programs at any given time.
* Continue to build and validate our cloud-based professional services automation tool (OpenAir)
* Coordinate Bullhorn training sessions by collaboration with Project Management and internal Training team.
* Connecting to Bullhorn customers and work closely with the Professional Services team to coordinate implementation schedule.
* Providing administrative support including, but not limited to:
* Data entry, maintaining project management resource tool, and email communication.
Candidates must have:
* College undergraduate with a marketing, communications or Business major preferred.
* Must be a self-starter
* Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to ramp up quickly on technology that may be unfamiliar such as CRM, applicant tracking and cloud-based professional services automation.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
* This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience and insight to how
marketing messages and sales process are received in the Business to
Business marketplace, with companies of all sizes.