CRI Advantage Project Coordinator - Health Care in Boise, Idaho
CRI Advantage is looking for a seasoned Project Coordinator to work under the direction of a Sr. Project Manager on a large, complex, health Information technology project. The project scope includes:
- Implementation, testing, and operational rollout of two advanced analytics modules to be added to the existing Medicaid Decision Support/Data Warehouse solution (DSS/DW). This activity includes a web portal Medicaid providers and state staff will use to access healthcare cost and quality information.
- Establishment of bi-directional data interfaces between Idaho’s health information exchange (Idaho Health Data Exchange) and approximately 300 primary care clinic’s Electronic Health Records systems.
- Establishment of a bi-directional data interface between the health data exchange and the Medicaid DSS/DW.
- Coordination and alignment of project efforts with Idaho’s SHIP project.
The project team will consist of state personnel, IT contract staff and Medicaid’s current DSS/DW supplier, Truven Health Analytics.
The Project Coordinator will:
- schedule, facilitate, and document project meetings,
- manage risk and decision logs,
- coordinate the deliverable review and acceptance process,
- assist with project scope, budget, and schedule management,
- assist with project management plan development and maintenance,
- track task assignments,
- assist with discovery activities,
- assist with development and execution of project communication plan, and stakeholder engagement
- Assist the Project Manager with planning, analysis, verification, reporting, and project evaluation activities.
Specific Skills Required (Programming languages, databases, operating systems, etc.)
- Experience planning and implementing healthcare technology projects,
- Experience managing project work plans and deliverable review/acceptance processes,
- Experience coordinating project activities for large (>$2M) projects with statewide, multi-stakeholder impacts that include complex financial, compliance, and information technology components,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to adapt messages effectively for technical and non-technical audiences,
- Meeting facilitation and documentation skills,
- Experience with multiple project management methodologies, e.g., Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban
Desired, but not required:
- Experience working with Electronic Health Records systems and/or vendors
- Experience working with Health Information Exchanges
- Understanding of healthcare data exchange standards, e.g., HL7, CCDA Required Experience
CRI Advantage, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer (AA/EEO)/ VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Tracking Code: 311-771
Job location: Boise, Idaho, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular