HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Security Officer in Blacksburg, Virginia
Weekends Only Part-Time Security Position Available! * *9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday Hours!
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide patients, visitors, and employees a safe environment.
- Assist with the collection of patient’s valuables.
- Assist with helicopter landings.
- Issuing parking permits.
- Jump-starting stalled vehicles.
- Assisting Emergency Room and Behavioral Health personnel with aggressive patient situations.
- Responding to all codes within Lewis-Gale Medical Center and assist where needed.
Escorting employees to their vehicles as needed.
Assist with expired patients when possible. (Morgue and funeral homes)
Assist with transporting Behavioral Health patients when necessary.
Investigate and document incidents that occur.
EXPERIENCE Required – Previous work experience demonstrates knowledge of basic security principals. Ability to work with the public under stressful situations. Preferred -. Minimum of 1year of security experience
Title: Security Officer
Location: Virginia-Blacksburg-LewisGale Hospital-Montgomery
Requisition ID: 00033-15953