Aon Corporation Pensions Change and Governance Co-ordinator (Nationwide, UK) in Birmingham, United Kingdom
Pensions Change and Governance Co-ordinator (Nationwide, UK)
Aon Hewitt are currently recruiting a Pensions Change and Governance Co-ordinator to join our team in one of our Nationwide offices in Sheffield, Birmingham, Farmborough or Bristol. The Pensions Change and Governance Co-ordinator will be primarily responsible assisting the Team Manager and support with operating efficiencies within the team.
Providing support to the team members in communicating issues to other teams and ensuring timely resolution.
Liaising and working closely with clients and third party providers as required.
Building and maintaining strong and effective working relationships with other teams (often cross-location).
Participating in project (technical, processing) meetings to maintain project communication.
About Aon Hewitt
Aon Hewitt empowers organisations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organisational and personal performance and growth, navigate risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. For more information on Aon Hewitt, please visit www.aonhewitt.com
About the Role
As a Pensions Change and Governance Co-ordinator some of your key responsibilities will involveproviding high quality administration support for internal and external clients, being the technical expert in the team and sharing their expertise by:
- Being a SME for processes, clients, systems and tools and being proficient in processing and checking.
- Monitoring team activity and coordinating workload in line with SLAs by organizing, prioritizing and making effective workload allocation decisions.
- Producing and analysing reports as required for internal and external clients and requirements.
- Identifying issues with processes handled in teams and driving a process to find and implement solutions.
- Implementing changes to tools and documentation needed to support effective service delivery.
- Increasing the level of processing knowledge and driving continuous improvement in all areas of processing.
- Writing and maintaining knowledge documents, keeping them up to date and incorporating changes to legislation.
- Sharing best practice with colleagues through process and tool training.
- Taking part in both internal and external audits.
- Being a role model in the team by giving constructive feedback to colleagues to improve performance and supporting the Manager.
- Coordinating and participating in projects that will impact the work of teams and domains.
Building strong relationships with client teams, client representatives and third-party providers.
Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets.
- Contributing to the team as a whole, supporting the rest of the team based on their needs (a buddy to less experienced colleagues and supporting more senior colleagues).
- Maintaining required technical knowledge and behavioural standards and expertise, especially all regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Performing additional tasks as requested by your manager.
Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As a Pensions Change and Governance Co-ordinator your skills and qualifications will ideally include;
Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality.
Strong Mathematical and English skills.
Competent in Word and Excel.
Experience in the relevant area or expertise in Pensions advantage.
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
Job number: 12301
Category: Benefits / Benefits Delivery
Location: United Kingdom, MID, Birmingham