USM, An EMCOR Company Operations & Maintenance Supervisor in Biloxi, Mississippi
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Operations and Maintenance (O&M;) Supervisor
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for an O&M; Supervisor in Biloxi, MS. The O&M; Supervisor shall be able to direct, monitor, and oversee contractor staff necessary to execute all scheduled maintenance requirements.
- The O&M; Supervisor shall be technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Management and Construction.
- Minimum five years of experience in hospital operations and maintenance and a minimum experience of two trades.
- Minimum five years of experience in supervision.
- An American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) current certification is required or must have a CHFM within six months of employment.
- Must have formal training related to Joint Commission standards (Environment of Care / Life Safety Code standards).
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Supervisor
Date Posted: 10/13/2016
Location: Biloxi, MS
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Position Id: EB-1904443270