InGenesis BUSINESS HEALTH CONSULTANT in Bethesda, Maryland
BUSINESS HEALTH CONSULTANT
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a full-time Business Development Consultant to work at our client site Federal Occupational Health (FOH) in Bethesda, MD. FOH is an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collegial environment and work closely with experienced practitioners on a national level.
• Bachelors degree in a health related field or business
• Three (3) years experience in OH, or a related field such as public health/community health. Must have one (1) year experience in a role that demonstrates the ability to develop new business relationships resulting in increased revenue.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications, basic computer and website use.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND COMPETENCIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Promoting and growing FOH's services through regular customer interaction, product demonstration, and presentations to agency personnel, professional organizations or other consumer constituencies to promote business growth.
• Demonstrating knowledge and use of a consultative model to identify customer needs and determine the most appropriate service options. This should be accomplished in conjunction with subject matter experts in the respective FOH service area.
• Demonstrating analytical abilities by synthesizing information to develop appropriate customer-centric solutions through professional presentation formats (e.g. PowerPoint, white papers, etc.).
• Compiling customer information using available tools such as the internet, fact sheets, and comparative analysis.
• Developing and utilizing strategic business tools such as SWOT analyses, revenue rollup reports, competitor analyses, etc.Demonstrating strategic knowledge of respective customers.
• Developing and executing business capture plans based upon information gained from business tools.
• Developing agency contacts and cultivating relationships at all levels to enhance FOH's position, culminating in incremental increased business within the designated book of business.
• Creating IAAs and SOWs in consultation with FOH subject matter experts in other FOH Divisions, accurately reflecting the customer's needs and FOH's ability to fulfill those needs.
• Developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of all FOH products and services and demonstrating this knowledge to peers and customers.
• Utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to maintain current and relevant customer information. Develops a prospective business report that identifies potential business needs.
• Working collaboratively with other FOH service and administrative areas to achieve desired customer outcomes. Facilitating efforts among other FOH service areas to ensure the customer is fully satisfied with the “FOH experience.”
• Gathers ongoing customer feedback and makes suggestions to service areas that may improve customer satisfaction.
• Meeting metrics related to new business growth and expanded growth of existing business.
• Other duties, as assigned.
If interested, please apply online.
InGenesis, Inc. offers:
• Competitive salary • Paid Time Off • Paid Federal Holidays • Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans • 401(k) Retirement Plan, Life and Disability Insurances • Malpractice Coverage
InGenesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.