InGenesis Registered Nurse: Batavia, NY in Batavia, New York
Qualified RN's Needed in Batavia, New York
We are seeking Registered Nurses to provide full-time services at the facility located in Batavia, NY.
• Obtains medical histories on patients referring medical problems to the physician, or mid level provider.
• Evaluates health care needs of patients and develops nursing care plans to meet those needs.
• Identifies and manages minor illnesses per established nursing protocols and refers other medical problems to the appropriate medical provider.
• Provides group and individual health education to patients.
• Ensure medical providers orders are implemented in a timely manner.
• The incumbent maintains a current New York nursing license, has an ADN or BSN and meets continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
• Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association.
• Professional nursing principals, procedures, and techniques to patient care and nursing supervision.
• PC skills.
• Requirements for safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
Physical & Other Requirements
• Function in a fast-paced environment.
• May work extended hours (8.5 to 12.5 hours + overtime may be required)
• Other (specific to the job)
• Must be able to lift objects greater than 30 pounds
• Required to perform CPR standing or kneeling
• Must be able to assist patients in and out of wheelchairs
• The work may necessitate some physical characteristics that will be required when responding to an emergency situation, such as running short distance, prolonged standing and working in an austere environment
• Competitive Pay
• Shift Differentials
• 10 Federal Paid Holidays
• 3 weeks- PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.