Philips technical specialist - 50 in Bangalore, India
Technical specialist (CG 50):
Why this role on this team?
You will be part of a highly skilled devops platforms team responsible for overall IaaS and PaaS management on a global scale. This pivotal role will provide you the opportunity to leverage your diverse IT background including Linux, scripting, security, networking knowledge to deliver our Computer Environment platform in support of our managed service model. Take your technical skills to the next level working on diverse and complex technical challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment. As a part of this organization, you will have a unique opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge and problem solving skills while helping to shape our culture through adopting modern ways of working including DevOps and Scaled Agile methodologies.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Expertise in Coding for component/ module/ sub-system
• Provides technical guidance to the team in technical/functional area
· Develops Robust design and architecture
· Handles team deliverables and Making sure deliverables are delivered on time with high quality
· Performs technical domain specialist in reviewing work products
• Supports in project estimation, planning and risk management activities
• Manages technical communication with customers and stakeholders
Good web and cloud development exposure on Linux and Windows based platforms.
Experience working on source software stack building scalable restful services.
Strong development experience in building scalable and distributed messaging stack. Experience in skills such as RabittMq and Celery is big plus.
Experience in infrastructure & application monitoring tools.
Exposure to automation and orchestration skills such as Chef, Ansible, puppet
Experience with Amazon Web services and amazon cloud or any other public cloud platforms is a big plus.
Exposure to configuration and orchestration tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible are big plus.
Strong NoSQL experience (MongoDB, elastic search) handling large volumes of data.
Experience with information and application security including public key encryption, SSH, access credentials, and X.509 certificates.
Experience in big data analytics is a plus.
- Overall 5+ years of experience