Fairmont Engineering Coordinator in Baku, Azerbaijan
Supporting the Engineering Departments in the daily operations of the department.
Fairmont Baku, part of the iconic Flame Towers complex, boasts 299 superbly appointed guest rooms, 19 serviced apartments, 7 exquisite dining options, over 2,500 square meters (27,000 square feet) of function space and two ballrooms. With all that it offers, Fairmont Baku the city’s place for distinguished happenings. Be part of our team at the exciting Fairmont Baku!
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following: * *
- Supporting the Engineering Departments in the daily operations of the department
- Assisting the Engineering Departments in departmental recruiting, scheduling, vacation, holiday planning, and payroll
- Attending weekly Engineering meetings, pre-con meetings and banquet event order meetings as required
- Booking, arranging, and organizing all Engineering meetings and prepare detailed meeting minutes
- Preparing requisitions as required
- Keeping detailed employee files for all Engineering colleagues
- Maintaining and tracking all necessary colleague documentation for employee action forms, colleague discussion forms etc in all colleague files
- Ordering and maintaining supplies for office/department
- Additional duties as required
- Frequent sitting and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Proficient in English (verbal and written) and Azeri or Russian required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and applications
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
Must hold a valid work/residence permit from Azerbaijan.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Azerbaijan-Baku-Fairmont Baku
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 17.Nov.2016, 2:59:00 PM
Req ID: AZE01022