Troux Inside Sales Rep 1 in Austin, Texas
Troux, voted one of Austin s best places to work in 2012, 2013, 2014 is looking to expand its growing team of Inside Sales and Market Development Representatives with positions open in the US Commercial, Federal and Latin America Territories.
In this role you will be tasked to identify, prospect and develop new business opportunities with senior executives at Global 2000 companies for the designated geographies. Heavy focus on cold calling/prospecting. Achieve and exceed quarterly targets for activities, discovery meetings and new opportunity creation. Help Troux Account Executives to respond effectively to customer inquiries, penetrate named accounts, build the “ground swell for an enterprise solution, and uncover the prospect s challenges (both immediate and latent) that Troux s solutions help to solve.
Primary duties include strategic profiling, outbound cold calling, e-mail correspondence, and resource coordination across all necessary departments.
These are Austin based, in-house roles.
Competitive salary/bonus and benefits programs in place.
· Cold Calling and Cold prospecting daily
· Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail
· Profile and prospect into stated target accounts
· Develop and Execute structured outbound prospecting campaigns
· Assist potential customers during their evaluation process
· Keep Troux management informed by maintaining accurate and thorough activity and opportunity records within SalesForce.com
· Report to Troux management weekly and quarterly on accomplishments, successes, and progress against plan
· Coordinate and schedule onsite and online presentations
· Provide Troux Management with insight into the local market opportunity in stated geographies
Desired Skills and Experience
· Market Development / Inside Sales
· Proven, recorded track record of hitting and exceeding set monthly quotas
· Success cold calling into the C-suite of the Global 1000
· Background in building personal ideas outside of what is supplied by marketing
· Passion for selling (IT industry background preferable)
· Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
· Self-Motivated - able to hit and exceed targets with own approach
· Fearless on the phone and in person
· Out of the box thinking and ability to own your own territory growth plans
· Demonstrable record of sales success against quota
· Knowledge and experience of enterprise software solutions
· Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and Salesforce
· Spanish fluency a plus
· Reliable Transportation