HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Room Service Operator in Aurora, Colorado
Room Service Operator - FT
Are you ready to start an exciting career in the healthcare industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at The Medical Center of Aurora is seeking energetic, personable workers to help us provide service excellence.
Work in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
We offer: * Opportunities to grow and advance * Positive team environment * Competitive compensation plan * Flexible scheduling * State of the art facility Apply today to become a part of our team!
The Room Service Operator (Dietary Tech) is responsible for :
* conducting calorie counts
* nutrition screening and nutrition assessments in TCU, Rehab and other units as assigned
* provides nutrition education to patients and assists in the development of individual care plans.
* all services provided within scope of practice of dietetic technicians as defined by the American Dietetic Association. Provides clinical dietetic care by collecting and correcting menus and obtaining food tolerances and preferences * conducts audits of diet assistants as needed andassures a safe patient care environment.
*Licensure/Certification/Registration: * * Prefer current registration through the Commission of Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association.
*Education: * * ADA approved or accredited Dietetic Technician program required.
*Experience: * * One year dietetic patient care experience and two years food service related work experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Successful completion of ADA Registration Exam for Dietetic Technicians.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Computer skills preferred. If you meet and/or exceed the above requirements and are passionate about what you do, we are looking for you! Apply now!
Title: Room Service Operator
Location: Colorado-Aurora-The Medical Center of Aurora
Requisition ID: 03191-57726