USM, An EMCOR Company Engineer / HVAC Mechanic in Arlington, Virginia
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Engineer/HVAC Mechanic
EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for an Engineer/HVAC Mechanic in Arlington, VA. The selected Engineer will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of all equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform installation, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repair of all HVAC equipment.
- Assist Engineer-3.
- Train Maintenance Mechanics to increase their skills.
- Perform snow removal.
- Operate and maintain the following:
- All boilers, their accessories and appurtenances.
- All fired or unfired pressure vessels and vacuum systems.
- All refrigeration and air conditioning machines and their associated equipment.
- All plumbing and piping including water, gas, heating, steam, and sanitation systems.
- All emergency power equipment.
- All machinery and equipment used in the production and for health and comfort building personnel
- Complete service calls using best industry practices and in allotted time spans.
- Complete preventative maintenance tickets using best industry practices and in allotted time spans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess Universal CFC
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
Job Title: Engineer / HVAC Mechanic
Date Posted: 6/3/2016
Location: Arlington, VA
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Position Id: EB-3351071202