Fleet Farm Warehouse Material Handler - Part-Time in Appleton, Wisconsin
Mills Fleet Farm Distribution Center in Appleton, WI is now hiring for Part-Time!
Our Part-Time Material Handlers earn an extra $2.25/hr. for hours worked on Sundays. We offer a fast-paced work environment and flexible scheduling around your availability and business needs. Distribution Center hours of operation are 4:30 am - 1:15 am Monday through Thursday and 6:00 am - 6:30 pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
In this position, you will be trained to safely operate a forklift to unload, sort, receive, pack and load our quality merchandise. No experience required for this Part-Time position.
Material Handlers are responsible to:
- Safely transport merchandise to various areas within the Warehouse, using a forklift or hand pallet jacks.
- Sort and distribute merchandise accordingly, i.e. creating pallets, stacking boxes, etc.
- Accurately operate a RF scanner.
- Work efficiently in a fast paced work environment.
- Always make sure safety is priority.
Our commitment to Part-Time Fleet Team Members include:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Above Average Part-Time Pay
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25lbs. frequently lift up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 75lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-1925
Title: Warehouse Material Handler - Part-Time