Fleet Farm Senior Executive Administrative Assistant in Appleton, Wisconsin
The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant will provide administrative services in direct support the Senior Executive. This position will perform a variety of diverse and confidential duties. The Senior Executive Administrative Assistant will manage communication with key internal and external parties, demonstrating an awareness of time-sensitive issues and planning accordingly.
An Senior Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible to:
- Exhibit a professional image to both internal and external customers.
- Field telephone calls and assist callers by gathering all pertinent information while maintaining a pleasant and tactful disposition.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and day-to-day tasks as assigned.
- Schedule internal/external meetings, events, conference calls and appointments.
- Monitor and maintain the Senior Executive's calendar/schedules, identify conflicts and promptly resolve.
- Prepare reports, correspondence, financial statements, other documents and review invoices. Transcribing may be necessary through dictation.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Respond to and maintain customer correspondence with the goal of creating the highest level of customer experience.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes and later compile and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Review operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflows, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for both domestic and international travel.
- Will work a minimum of 50 hours per week, but additional hours may be required as circumstance arise.
- May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours, which may include nights and weekends, in order to complete designated assignments.
Our Commitment to Full-Time Team Members includes:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Competitive pay
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision & Dental*
- Paid Vacation*
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid Legal Holidays*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
*Eligibility requirements apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have obtained a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); post high school education related to business or business administration and/or at least 3 years of executive administration experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously by being organized and planning accordingly based on business needs
- Ability to travel by air or other modes of transportation
- The highest degree of confidentiality is expected for all departmental and company information
- Regularly required to sit, and occasionally required to stand/walk.
- Ability to travel by air or other modes of transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
*This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position. *
Requisition Number: 16-2761
Title: Senior Executive Administrative Assistant