Fleet Farm Replenishment Analyst in Appleton, Wisconsin
Are you interested in joining the Mills Fleet Farm Corporate Offices in Appleton, WI? Here is your opportunity! We are now hiring Replenishment Analysts to join our team!
Replenishment Analysts are responsible for the procurement of merchandise in a multi-channel retail environment. This includes maintaining appropriate levels of inventory to support sales activity, analyzing sales trends, forecasting sales and inventory, and planning appropriate purchasing strategies for all merchandise.
Replenishment Analysts are responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining purchase orders that will deliver and maintain adequate levels of inventory to support all sales, including regular sales as well as more volatile seasonal and promotional sales activity.
- Evaluating and employing the most efficient product multiples when ordering and distributing merchandise at all levels of the supply chain.
- Demonstrating the ability to effectively project future sales activity using past sales reporting and forecasting tools.
- Working effectively and efficiently with the entire Merchandising Team to consistently maximize sales and deliver the right product to the right place, at the right time.
- Actively participating in all discussions, meetings, and training sessions with the goal of learning, sharing ideas, and contributing to the overall improvement of the department.
- Demonstrating friendly and sincere customer service. This includes, but is not limited to, the ability to smile, to greet, to assist, and to thank our Customers. Must present self in a professional and courteous manner with all customers and Team Members.
Our commitment to Full-Time Fleet Team Members Include:
10% Team Member Discount
Insurance: Life, Health, Vision & Dental
Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
Paid Legal Holidays*
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
*Eligibility requirements apply.
Job Requirements for this position are:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have obtained a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); post high school education related to business or supply chain management and prior retail experience is preferred.
- Must be highly analytical and possess intermediate mathematical skills.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of the Oracle Retail Management System, Oracle Allocations and JDA Advanced Store Replenishment (E3Slim) is preferred.
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours in order to complete designated assignments.
- The highest degree of confidentiality is expected for all departmental and Company information.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Physical Requirements for this position are:
- Regularly required to sit, and occasionally required to stand/walk.
- Ability to travel by air or other modes of transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2620
Title: Replenishment Analyst