Fleet Farm Material Handler - 2nd Shift - Full -Time in Appleton, Wisconsin
The Mills Distribution Center in Appleton, WI is the main Distribution Center for the Mills Fleet Farm stores. With opportunities for advancement, this entry level supply-chain position is active and fast-paced. You will be trained to safely operate a lift-truck to unload, sort, receive, pack and load our quality merchandise.
Second-Shift Material Handlers will be scheduled 40 hours per week from 2:45pm to 1:15am Monday through Thursday. Second-Shift Material Handlers receive an additional hour of regular pay for every 5 hours worked Monday-Thursday, up to two hours per day.
Material Handlers are responsible to:
- Safely transport merchandise to various areas within the Warehouse, using a forklift or hand pallet jacks.
- Sort and distribute merchandise accordingly, i.e. creating pallets, stacking boxes, etc.
- Accurately operate a RF scanner.
- Work efficiently in a fast pace work environment.
- Always make sure safety is priority.
- Work overtime based upon business needs.
Our commitment to Full -Time 2nd Shift Material Handler Team Members include:
- 10% Team Member Discount
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision & Dental*
- Paid Vacation*
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid legal Holidays*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
*Eligibility requirements apply.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently
- Ability to regularly lift up to 25lbs. frequently lift up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 70lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
Requisition Number: 16-2320
Title: Material Handler - 2nd Shift - Full -Time