Philips Solution Product Manager in Andover, Massachusetts
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
Your role as a Solution Product Manager would be responsible for:
· Understand Imaging market needs and evaluate Philips RS ability to address those needs, within and across various markets
· Create business cases and provide recommendations on market entry and new product development strategy
· Support refinement, articulation, and execution of Radiology Solutions new product development opportunities
· Project-manage and drive a select set of early stage initiatives during the exploratory or pilot stage of product development through to the definition of requirements specification for scalable development activities
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of Solution offerings, components and supports business model development
· Oversee RS New Product Development portfolio to improve overall value (e.g., adjacent market offerings and prospective technology or service ventures with complementary vendors)
· Monitor and communicate customer needs/interests and trending needs to Radiology Solutions team and broader Imaging organization on ongoing basis
· Coordinate activities to solicit and incorporate customer feedback that supports product development, addressing specific product features, or specific customer types
· Create custom customer needs analyses as input for portfolio and product planning and/or marketing purposes
· Contribute to the development of a solutions roadmap based on user needs, and coordinate that roadmap with adjacent businesses and/or partners
· Maintain comprehensive understanding of Philips RS product, service, and partner portfolios
Support Strategy and RS BD to conduct market landscaping and player profile analysis (provider, technology/service, payer, etc.) and develop market opportunity sizing and landscaping reports
· Work with the RS BIU to develop and validate business models (ex. Risk sharing, subscription model, etc) for offerings in global target markets
· Support the definition of user needs for use in product development
· Drive the definition of evidence development/proof point plans and execution during the pilot stages to support realization of the new product(s) value proposition for downstream marketing purposes
· Organize proactive feedback gathering activities around specific product development projects, NPIs or customers.
Philips Radiology Solutions delivers multimodality departmental solutions that create value beyond the individual imaging system or modality. The business unit addresses the rapidly shifting needs of our customers in order to succeed in the new value-based healthcare environments by working closely with product BIUs, 3rd party partners and local country organizations to develop the solutions roadmap for Radiology. In collaboration with product BIUs and 3rd party partners, Radiology Solutions delivers customized and configured radiology department level solutions that are designed to improve workflow, performance measurement, clinical context and overall clinical and operational performance.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
We are looking for
· Bachelor’s degree in science or engineering field
· Master’s degree with 8+ year’s professional experience in product management/strategy/marketing either in the healthcare information system or medical device space, including experience working in a regulated environment.
· Ability to work in a hands-on collaborative fashion with many different disciplines both inside and outside of the company
· First-hand strategic and operating experience and a proven capability to wear many hats with the capacity to drive numerous complex projects forward simultaneously
· Strong track-record of senior relationship management including frequent and longitudinal engagement with executives and/or major customers
· Robust knowledge of radiology workflow on a departmental and clinical level strongly preferred.
· Experience working across organizational boundaries, as well as working in a global organization across various cultures and departments.
· Experience working with software product development in an Agile environment strongly preferred; SAFe experience preferred
· Attention to detail and strong eye for quality, strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Salesforce.com
This position reports directly to the head of Marketing for Radiology Solutions.
Travel requires quarterly frequency in the field with global customers (approx. 30% travel, including internationally)
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.