Philips Radiology Relationship Manager in Andover, Massachusetts
Ideally based in Andover, MA, the Radiology Relationship Manager (RRM) is a new position in Philips Healthcare responsible for monitoring, assessing and improving radiology departmental performance at client sites. The RRM will seek out improvement opportunities that include but are not limited to increased imaging asset utilization, improved competencies of staff, scheduling efficiency, upgrade and replacement options, and imaging appropriateness.
The RRM interprets and visualizes data for positive and negative trends. When improvements are needed, the RRM conducts root cause analyses and develops action plans. The RRM presents findings and recommendations to clients (generally department administrators) and works with other experts within Philips on account (e.g., Solution Architects) to design and implement change. Responsibilities include:
• Developing, maintaining and improving Philips-customer relationships while building the credibility and visibility of Philips to key decision makers at the customer site. This includes developing strong relationships within radiology departments based on the credibility of their insights and visibility within the account. In order to work closely with multiple clients, the RRM travels to his/her clients on a routine basis (up to 75% travel to satisfy onsite requirements).
• Becoming an expert on the use of Philips Practice Management Tool, which provides real-time radiology performance data. The RRM trains customers on the PMT, and performs configuration of reporting and other requests.
• Supporting Philips imaging solution clients in achieving operational excellence through data-driven continuous improvement.
• Analyzing business intelligence and operational data and perform remote and on-site interviews and observations at client radiology departments and hospitals to understand customer needs and challenges and formulate opportunities and continuous improvement action plans.
• Presenting findings, reports, and recommendations to customers, including RBMs, administrators, and potentially CXO level
• Responding to data-driven alerts from analytics tools, analyze related data, and formulate an action plan.
• Performing live and remote training, configuration and customization support to customers for business intelligence and operational analytics tools
Through innovative business collaborations and strategies, we can help manage healthcare technologies, project-manage certain functional activities, and assume shared financial and regulatory risk. Our healthcare managed services can be scaled to deliver improved clinical quality, increase operational efficiency, and drive innovation in a single service line or across the care delivery system.
These multi-year, comprehensive programs enable our customers to focus on care delivery while we manage technology and operating performance. For more information about Managed Services, visit http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/managed-services
This position will ideally be based in Andover, MA and comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
• BS in business or technical field and at least 5 years of experience managing and executing service development projects, bringing one or more new services from idea to market.
• Prior working experience in hospital environment, particularly in an operational role (strong preference for radiology / imaging) sufficient to effectively engage with internal subject matter experts and liaison with customers on concept or validation testing
• Familiarity with the role, advantages, and limitations of medical imaging and hospital IT systems
• Someone that recognizes key performance indicators and their relevance to a healthcare provider (esp. radiology or imaging), understand how these can be measured (link to systems) and limitations in those measurements, and the (people, process, system) factors that impact those KPIs
• Fluency with typical roles and interactions within a radiology department and/or hospital; understand roles as linked to KPIs
• Analytical and quantitative skills: Working knowledge of operational analytics, statistics, and data analysis sufficient for interaction with software development teams and customer (hospital) administration:
• Ability to interpret data and trends, use of Business Intelligence type tooling, including
• Working knowledge of statistics (understanding of terminology and significance)
• Data and information visualization techniques and presentation skills for summarizing complex information for purposes of decision making
• Ability to draft and interpret/review business cases, through either work or academic experience
• Familiarity with continuous improvement techniques and project management, both for driving operational excellence in service development as well as to embed excellence practices in customer-facing service design:
• Understands key continuous improvement methods (Lean, Six Sigma): when, why, and how to deploy and can effectively communicate with both stakeholders and continuous improvement expert
• Can execute structured root cause analysis, critical thinking, and problem solving methodologies (supported by tools and procedures), and explain the process and results to stakeholders
• Project management experience, especially with Agile (in SW development or other domains), schedule management (including standard tools, such as MS Project), requirements management, and budgeting is required.
• Demonstrated work experience with business process management (one or more of process modeling, BPMN, SIPOC) and/or business architecture and service frameworks (ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, or equivalent) is preferred but not required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures, varying cultures, and potentially conflicting goals. Comfort working with both internal and external customers
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work? Apply today!
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Philips-Talent-Network-3797398 or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA at http://www.twitter.com/PhilipsJobsNA .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.